Our well-reckoned firm is betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying top grade assortment of Vibrating Screen. It is manufactured using superior quality components under the strict vigilance of deft professionals with the implication of sophisticated techniques. Available in numerous specifications, it is ideal to be used in mineral processing sector for separation of ores. Additionally, we offer this Vibrating Screen to the patrons at economical prices.
Features of our Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers include;
- Stainless steel (316) tubes.
- Stainless steel (316) tube plates.
- Stainless steel shell (316). Cast iron, gun metal or stainless steel headers.
- Nitrile seals. (Viton seals are available for applications where operating temperatures >100ÂºC)
- Removable components for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Vibrating screens are widely used in industries, and they are designed for high efficient and large capacity screening. As a standard practice, they are engineered for various installation needs. They are manufactured in various sizes for varied applications and industry demands. We design and manufacture each unit with perfection, and our range is compatible with any screening system. Our units can be incorporated into your existing or new plants. Also, we keep up with industrial vibrating screen, woven wire screen and vibrating screen separator.
- Increased capacity and sizing accuracy
- Saving in both installation space and weight
- Low cost of maintenance, per ton of material handled
- Perfect for wet and dry products with constant high production
- Various options to maximize the efficiency, such as variable angling and spray bars on all decks.
- High dependability and long lasting use
- Used for primary, secondary, or final sizing
- High screening capacity, performance & efficiency
- Autonomous drive system and structural dynamics
- Adaptable amplitude & speed for improved screening
- Stroke accommodation through changeable counter weight
- Modular vibrating mechanism - cartridge type
- Grease lubrication system
- Ease of operation and low maintenance
- Effective joint arrangements and engineering critical assessments
- Use of grease lubricated standard vibrating mechanism for circular motion screens
- Use of high tensile specific alloy steel plates in the manufacture of screen frame
- Able to accomplish higher productivity for all kinds of screening works
- Ensure desired end product with good quality
- Modular design with excellent segregation to meet the mining and aggregate industries demands.
Vibrating Screen Design
We have a rich experience in the design, frequency and stress analysis of the vibrating screens, used in many industrial processing applications. Innovative design and close use of average frequencies are needed to meet the operational efficiency. The vibrating screens can be adjusted through altering the construction stiffness. We keep up with proven designs and reliable solutions to reduce maintenance and minimize unexpected shutdowns.
The screen machine is usually designed for heavy and rough duty. It consists a rigid frame, fixed on the slope, across which it is closely stretched a woven wire screen made of large diameter wires or rods of a hard-wearing, special alloy. A metal strip with required angle is fitted along the length of screen sides, to fasten to the frame at the right tension through the spring-loaded hook bolts. And a vibrating mechanism is there that gives speedy vibrations of small amplitude to the surface. Depending on the screen length, one, two, or three vibrators are mounted.
14th Floor, ZMI Plaza, No.445, Kaixuan Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310020, China