- 1 - 50,000 USD ($)
- 200.00 - 2000.00 USD ($)
- customizable Cubic Meter (m3)
- customizable Kilograms (kg)
In domestic and international markets, we are renowned as the topmost manufacturer and exporter of Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger. Widely used in fertilizer, chemical and ceramic industry, it is offered to our clients in different specifications to meet their individual requirements. This Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is stringently tested on standard quality parameters before final delivery in market.
- Long working life
- Rust proof
- Heat resistant
Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is used in several industrial processing applications, where the operating environs don't accept for standard heat exchanger material. Our heat exchangers are helpful in challenging environments, and can overcome the corrosive nature. Keeping the specialist nature of products in mind, we manufacture bespoke stainless steel heat exchangers to customer's specific requirements.
We maintain the operational data such as flow rates, inlet temperatures, etc. to provide the perfect heat exchanger solution. The system includes Shell & Tube, Heating & Cooling Coils, Brazed Plate, Frame and Embossed Plate etc. Pre engineered, custom, sanitary and industrial designs are available. Also, we supply the heat exchangers for small as well as large application. Removable components allow for easygoing cleaning and maintenance.
- Shell & Tube: Made up from 304 & 316 Stainless Steel, Shell & Tube heat exchangers are corrosion resistant. They are built to meet various pharmaceutical, food, dairy, beverage and industrial requirements. Other materials include copper-nickel alloys, titanium, copper, steel, brass and carbon steel.
- Brazed Plate:Brazed plate heat exchangers are known for their high efficiency and compact size. They can be provided with 316 S/S plates, copper or nickel braze. The units are up to six times smaller than alternate heat exchange methods with same capacity.
- Heating & Cooling Coils:These are used in many applications, having their own specific challenges. Our plate or helical fin, and several tube patterns, allow the coils to easily accommodate and meet the challenges for replacement and new applications.
- Plate & Frame:These plate heat exchangers consist metal plates that are sealed with gasket, welded, or accumulation of the two.
- Embossed Plate:These heat exchangers are designed for versatility and compact areas. They are built to meet your exact needs for a variety of materials like steel, stainless steel or titanium.
- 10 Per Month
- 30-90 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
14th Floor, ZMI Plaza, No.445, Kaixuan Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310020, China