Noted amongst the remarkable enterprises in the domain, we always manufacture, export and supply superior grade Heating Furnace. This furnace is manufactured under the prudent observation of ingenious professionals using the best in class components and pioneering techniques at our well-equipped production unit. This furnace is widely demanded to be used for proper heat supply to carry out numerous industrial processes. In addition, our valuable clients can purchase this Heating Furnace at industry leading prices.
Our Heating Furnace links to heating chamber straightly. Reactor, Heating concerted reactor and various other tools are installed in the heating room. 0.5-20 million kcal per hour is single set capacity of heat.
Chemical reaction: Heat Hard Resin, Activated Carbon, Water Glass Kilns, Paint Material, Hydrofluoric Acid Rotary Kiln in many types of reaction kettles.
Drying class: Casting Oven, Manganese, Blast Furnace Slag and various other minerals.
Concentrated by distillation categories: Dye Concentrate Furnace, Sodium Chloride Dehydration Furnace, Coal Tar (Coil Furnace , Reactor) and Hydrogen Chloride.
Physical heating categories: Forging Furnace, Glass-Lined Kilns, Heat Treatment Furnace, Ceramic Kiln.
Melting categories: Aluminum Melting, Hot-Dip Galvanizing Furnace, Melting Tong Lu, Gold And Silver Smelting Furnace Etc.
Firing categories: Cement Ovens, Limestone
Working of a Heating Furnace. Series of Operating Steps.
1. The Building Thermostat: With drop in building temperatures, a wall mounted thermostat in the space senses the temperature drop, and it calls for heat at furnace. This causes the furnace gas / oil burner to turn-on.
2. The Gas Or Oil Burner: Heat source such as oil or gas fired burner turns on in effect to the thermostat, and continues to run until the high temperature is ranged inside the warm air plenum, or building thermostat in the occupied space senses desirable temperature. When the burner is turned off, the blower continue to run for a longer.
3. Heat exchanger: The hot combustion gases circulate inside the furnace's heat exchanger, making it to get hot. The combustion gases leave the interior of the heat exchanger and travel through a flue vent connector to a chimney, where they are safely vented.
4. The furnace blower draws cool air from the living area, and strokes it across the heat exchanger. Causing the now-warmed air forwards into the output side of furnace or supply air plenum, where it is sent to building warm air duct system, for transfer to the occupied space.
5. Air ducts connect as well as permit cool air movement from the occupied space through the furnace, and supply warm air back to the occupied space. The air duct system of building consists warm air ducts and cool air ducts.
6. Combination Fan & Limit Control:
This control turns on the furnace blower and off at correct times. The FAN ON setting ensures that the blower fan doesn't turn on, so that the chamber will not blow cool air into the occupied area.
FAN ON switch turns on the furnace blower to supply warm air into the occupied space.
FAN OFF setting allows the furnace blower to run continuously for a time interval after the furnace burner has turned off.
LIMIT indicator is a safety control, and it turns off the oil / gas burner if temperature inside the warm air plenum surpass a safe level.